Del Monte™ Tomato Ketchup uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY DEL MONTE #7 in Ketchup

Over 100 Years of Great Taste 100% Natural Est. 1891 100 Years of Great Taste see more...

• This is the first I've heard Of Del Monte ketchup, how is the fla...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my go to ketchup! Has a better taste to it than other brands. Goes well with mostly anything that you can put ketchup on. Very good price, not too expensive. Definitely would recommend to others.
jossey c.
Henderson, NV
To me this is the only ketchup I'll eat cause even tho ketchup is not the most natural and healthiest thing. This one is the only one that tastes somewhat the most natural.
Yassine W.
wow great .very good i nedd this to make a video about it in my channels on youtube .i make videos about shoping online and tell people to buy the thongs from the internet and im also stading marketing sow it eseay to me to sell this product .my channels have subscribres betwen 1000 and 2000 . and i have more than 20 channel .my adress is :name : *yassine elgharnajicity : fescountry : moroccozip code :3600srtreet : av manama n:64 rue dar salam zohour 1
Nina G.
Foodie Expert
En mi país se utiliza la salsa de tomate para todo, hasta se mezcla con el arroz. Las papitas fritas deben comerse siempre con este producto que les mejora el sabor.
Yanelis C.
Foodie Expert
Rica!!! Pero yo me quedo con Heinz! Sin embargo esta es rica / Delicious!!! But I'll stay with Heinz! However this is rich
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Foodie Expert
This is the first I've heard Of Del Monte ketchup, how is the flavor? Compared to Heinz, which is better?