BY DEL MONTE

Del monte pineapple chunks in 100% juice - 20 oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mulan V.
Charlottesville, VA
Foodie Expert
Del Monte is the lead in pineapples , they make really nice cans that make it easy for us to open instead of using can openers, you can just pop the top but all pineapple brands taste the same to me , let's not lie
Sydney N.
Manchester , CT
Makes the pina loca so good! Very good price and flavor is amazing! I bought this at stop and shop.
Shannon D.
Mira Loma, CA
This is such a great product. All 3 of my kids love it. My husband and muself also love it. You can eat it so many different ways or add it to so many different recipes.
chris p.
Fall River, MA
Great quality, great price, not much more to ask for. I like them most after being in the fridge for a few hours.
Lynn W.
While nothing beats fresh pineapple, it's a pain to prepare one. I found this to be the best canned brand out there so far, and a staple during the holiday season when served with ham!
jessica G.
Porterville, CA
These r super goos. Nice n sweet with no hard pieces and they r very cheap. It looks like a small can but it holds alot
Claudia F.
Este productos lo Uso para hacer ensaladas de fruta o lo ponga en mis bebidas de pina y le hecho los trozos de pina me encanta
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love pineapple, and for some reason grandmas always have this pineapple in a can. I really like it. It's sweet and not mushy at all.
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
My son and I love pineapple. If we don't have the time to cut a fresh pineapple, then we grab the can. It's the only canned pineapple we buy, because the flavor is the closest to fresh.
Jenny C.
Jacksonville, FL
Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits and Del Monte canned pineapple is the next best thing to a fresh pineapple.