BY DEL MONTE

Not a sodium-free food. see more...

Ruth H.
Springfield, IL
This is the second best to fresh corn. Salt is not needed, it's sweetness is just enough.
Jessica T.
Hamilton , OH
Foodie Expert
This is pretty much the only brand of canned veggies that I buy, love it and its cheap
Jamila D.
Del Monte is the BEST canned veggies out there but just like any canned product there is a lot of sodium in the can. Just rinse them off and you're good to go. I love that they also make the individual cups like fruit cups of veggies now for lunch or dinner on the go.
LAUREN B.
Owensboro, KY
Very sweet tasting corn without the added salt. Great for those watching their sodium intake.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Del Monte it is one of my favorite veggie brands. I always get the no/low salt versions of veggies because I prefer to add my own salt and I feel the food is fresher and less processed.
Candice B.
Simi Valley, CA
When I first tried it I dint like it. Buy the 3rd can I got use to it not having the salt taste.
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
I like this brand and I like the fact that I can control the salt in this. It helps make meals quick and easy after a long day at work.
Sherly H.
Elk Grove, CA
These are really convenient when I want to make cream of corn soup or when I'm just craving eating corn straight from a can.