BY DEL MONTE

We select only the juiciest, ripest yellow cling peaches, then pack them fresh in heavy syrup. Deliciously fat-free, with no preservatives.

Peaches, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Sugar.

Cyn M.
Peaches and cottage cheese omg! My mouth is watering just writing about it. I love keeping canned peaches for whenever I have a craving for something sweet. I can eat them by themselves or in a fruit salad and of course my favorite way is with cottage cheese yum.
Amanda P.
Little Rock, Ar
My favorite snack the juice is so good to drink along with how messy the food is just makes a person enjoy them even more. I can say that the only thing that's bad about these is some time they have this aluminum taste to them mainly because of the can definitely suggest that you put them in a bowl before you dig in. My grandma use to like these with cottage cheese the best Deseret to her after dinner
Christina Y.
Seattle, WA
When it's winter and you want peaches, this is the way to go. Normally, I don't advocate for canned fruit because most fruits sit in water or corn syrup and absorb the flavor of tin. So mix this into some ice cream or pie and you're good to go. Otherwise, go to Georgia or wait for summer.
R Z.
These peaches are so juicy and delicious. I like eating them both straight out of the can, or mixed into a smoothie. They have such as sweet taste that makes you want to have more. I highly recommend these, and I would definitely buy them again because they are both tasty and affordable.
Alexis R.
Love how these peaches are large and juicy! These peaches would make a wonderful smoothie or just eat straight out of the can. It's a must try if you haven't.
Carissa M.
Northridge, CA
These are great to eat straight out of the can or drain them and freeze them for smoothies or other desserts that require frozen fruit.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Deliciosos jugos, esta marca Del monte, es excelente los sabores se sienten como si son naturales y este de durazno me gusta demasiado.
Raquel S.
I love these peaches I recently purchased them at my local grocery store in the glass container and it tastes really good.
Ale D.
I love the flavor of the peaches! in my family we use this to decorate cakes or to make parfaits. they're wonderful!
D X.
Too much corn syrup, and the halves are kind of too large to eat. They must be cut up for snack purposes.