BY DEL MONTE

Naturally only 2g net carbs per serving Kosher see more...

Laura T.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
Like the rest of their products, this one is also pretty good quality. The price also is pretty reasonable, nothing thats too high. I have tried a lot of different brands trying to find which one has the best green beans. This one was in the top 3.
Renae D.
Renae D.
Laguna Hills , CA
This is my go to for thanksgiving green bean casserole. It's a brand you can trust and plus it's so easy to use you just open and mix in with the other ingredients and you have a amazing casserole. Sure it's canned but still great and cheap.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Newport News, VA
These make a good side dish for anything. Its quick too cook and doesn't taste canned or overly salty. A good alternative if you can't afford to buy fresh green beans.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I'm really not a fan of green beans but this is the brand my family always buys. These actually aren't that bad, especially after my mom docs em up a bit.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
These are really good, they don't taste processed. Add a little salt, pepper and onion powder. And you have a side of veggies thats healthy and tasty.
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Christopher, IL
These are perfect to take an wrap bacon around to make what my mother in law calls a "green bean bundle" Gets me hungry thinking about it. The price is just right as well.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Charleston, WV
Taste just as good as real home grown green beans. Love them. just add a little salt and you are good to go!
Rita M.
Rita M.
Lancaster, CA
The taste is a bit on the salty side but overall still tastes great & a must have for me
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Findlay, OH
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite. They taste just like they're fresh picked. I use them with dinner a lot.
Rachelle H.
Rachelle H.
Foodie Expert
Love me some green beans! Best caned green beans I know! Cook them up and I like to add just a little salt and butter!