BY DEL MONTE

A Tasty, Preservative-free Blend Of Peaches, Pears And Plenty Of Cherries In Naturally-flavored Light Syrup. A Fat-free Snack That’s Sure To Please!

Fruit (Peaches, Pears, Grapes, Cherries [Cherries, Carmine]), Water, Sugar, Natural Flavor.

Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
The fruit is all really yummy but they should just call it fruit salad. There was the equivalent of maybe two cherries in the whole can, while all other fruits were abundant. But still, it’s yummy fruit. Lol.
Claudia F.
Me gusta darselos a mis HIJOS de snack o despues de UNA comina Se los doy de postres les encanta a Toda mi familia Toda las variedades de frutas que tienen del monte. Tratalos te van a gustar
Marybeth M.
This was my favorite fruit cocktail as a child. I loved having all the cherries, although the pears were in the crunchy side and the cherries seemed slightly artificial. Delicious regardless.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I've bought a couple of these recently and they all have 5 cherries in it, half cherries I mean. That is it. I mean it's good and all but don't hike the price up because of one whole cherry.
Donna B.
One of the best canned mixed fruits I have tried. I love that they are easy to open, I hate trying to open cans. I will continue to have this fruit from time to time.
rhonda p.
Waco, TX
Generally, I don't like canned mixed fruits, but I love the added cherries in Del Monte;s cherry with the pull top lid. I got a cherry in almost every bite. Also, the sugar is not overwhelming.
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
I love fruit cocktail and I used to struggle to find the cherries (my favorite part). Now I don't have to worry about not getting a cherry, there is lots of them.
Renee T.
Negaunee , MI
I love it. The pull top makes it so easy to open anywhere. I love that I get cherries in every bite. This will work when I'm not able to get fresh fruit
Jessica B.
My kids love this fruit. However, for being "very cherry" there are not a lot of cherries. My kids have to argue over them. The fruit tastes good overall
Diana M.
My childhood right here. I used to fight with my siblings over this jajaja. we really enjoyed this. it may not be super health but its really delicious.