suggested searches
Del Monte Veggieful™ Philly Real Cheese Plant-Based Steak Pocket Pies, 8 oz.
Del Monte

Del Monte Veggieful™ Philly Real Cheese Plant-Based Steak Pocket Pies, 8 oz.

4.5

3 star

16%

2 star

1 star

This plant based philly cheese steak pocket pie tasted great for lunch. I enjoyed the crust made with cauliflower nicely seasoned. Very simple to prepare at work for lunch. Affordable and flavorful. I'll definitely buy again and recommend. [product:delmonte-del-monte®-veggieful™-plant-based-philly-cheesesteak-pocket-pies,-8-oz.]
This taste nothing like a philly cheesesteak nor gives me the feeling of one. However it does taste good and its really cheesy. It works great as a quick microwave meal.
Philly Cheese Steak flavored Veggieful plant-based pockets from Del Monte are a great addition to the freezer. These meat-free, microwavable pies can also be heated in the toaster oven or conventional oven. The bell peppers and onions add an authentic flavor. I'd prefer a non-cauliflower crust, because these already have lots of veggies in the filling, and they aren't vegan. But since that was clearly labeled, I don't want to downgrade for that. I appreciate a pocket pie that's not tomato and/or meat based, thanks!