Del Monte® Sweet Peas uploaded by Vilma A.

BY DEL MONTE #38 in Canned Beans

We hand-select our peas at the peak of ripeness, then pack them within hours to lock in their crispness and distinctively sweet taste.

Peas, Water, Sugar, Sea Salt.

Buy on Target
Nicole C.
Tacoma, WA
I use these in my influenster eat dish pasta piselli and I love it it’s a super easy meal to make and the peas is the staple for this meal they are sweet and tasty and you won’t be disappointed my kids loved it!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I love these and the fact that they are very cheap! I use these in all kinds of recipes and they are very inexpensive. I also love that I can buy these cans in a smaller and larger size depending on what I need them for.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Very good in taste, good quality, sweet peas are of good color,very cheap and easily available.. I make most of my curries using this and it’s taste really really good. I would like to recommend this.....
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
All of the canned vegetables what we buy are Del Monte, but especially our peas! My husband won't eat any other brand of canned peas! Great flavor and a great price!
Samantha L.
Wonderful brand for a wonderful price. Makes eating veggies easy and fun for kids! I do rinse them though after taking them out of the can to get rid of the liquid they have been sitting in.
Olivia M.
These sweet peas are great and have the best flavor and very affordable for any budget. And you can get them at any grocery store
Vilma A.
Very nice taste, fresh and tender. I like that they come with a pop up top for easy opening. They're really good mixed into different rice recipes or on stews!
Leanna R.
Who doesn't love sweet peas?! Del monte is a wonderful brand and reasonable price! My favorite way to eat these is with velveeta cheese melted on top!
victoria R.
Super easy to open. Taste amazing. Perfect for a side for dinner. Can even throw this in meals you are cooking. So affordable and a quick easy option
tracy l.
Alabaster, AL
I don’t eat many greens but I will eat these. They Are affordable and taste good. My kids do like them too. They are also not expensive