BY DEL MONTE

Our juiciest red grapefruit – with 120% of the daily value of Vitamin C, 40% less sugar and 20% fewer calories. Peeled, prepped and ready-to-enjoy! Chilling in your grocer’s produce section.

Grapefruit, Water, Sorbitol, Preservatives (Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Sucralose, Citric Acid, Red Fruit Extract (Color), Acesulfame Potassium.

Danielle S.
Mcmurray, PA
When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to have the effort of cutting and digging out my own grapefruit this is what I go to. What I like about it is that it's not your typical fruit cup soggy. The fruit keeps its integrity and is very affordable!
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
These jars are amazing. The no sugar added goes perfectly with my fitness routine, is easier than buying and peelin whole grapefruit and tastes fresh! I recently found a 64oz jar. It's 10 grapefruit! So excited because it will last me much longer and save money.
Conner R.
Atlanta, GA
Grapefruit is my absolute favorite and this takes out all of the trouble of peeling, scooping, or cutting the grapefruit. The "no sugar added" is just an added bonus! So delicious!
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
This product is great if you enjoy grapefruit but don't like going through the hassle of eating it with a spoon. I prefer fresh, but this is a decent alternative.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
These are kind of gross. But I guess maybe I am not a huge grapefruit fan to begin with. I would definitely rather just have the fresh stuff.
Gabriela A.
Del Monte Grapefruit Sun Fresh Red disgusting and I like grapefruit. The market price is decent and a pro that it comes in different fruit
Jenny V.
I was craving grapefruit couple of weeks ago and this is the one I picked up. It is delicious and natural. I absolutely love this brand!
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I'm not a big fan of grapefruit but I tried these mad they tasted really good !!