Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches - No Sugar Added

Everything’s totally peachy, thanks to our finest yellow cling peach slices. Packed fresh in water with no fat, preservatives, or sugar added.

Peaches, Water, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Are these any good ?
Does it taste OK without sugar?
Start your review of Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches - No Sugar Added!
How would you rate this product?
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Their peaches are amazing! They are getting a 4 star however, due to hard parts being let on the peach most of the time. I have had a few cans where you will go to bite into the peach and there Is something hard, almost like a stem. I am not sure exactly what it is, but it gets aggravating.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Great version if you don’t have fruit on hand or it’s out of season . Love that this is in natural juices so you’re not adding fillers just the fruit itself . Tastes great . Great for any meal side or in a fruit salad .
Somerset, KY
I have always enjoyed canned peach slices as a snack. I started eating them when I was a kid & I still eat them all of the time. The Del Monte brand is the best kind, in my opinion. I have tried plenty of other brands, but Del Monte is what I buy. They're delicious, affordable & super easy to find.
Topeka, KS
I like this product pretty well, especially for canned peaches. While I normally would prefer fresh peaches, this is a good alternative when fresh peaches aren't available. I also don't have to worry as much about the extra sugar. I would recommend this product.
Grand Jct, CO
Good quick snack for kids if you don't have money or time for the cups. And it's perfect for quick recipes. I love these after putting them in the fridge. Nice and cold and the kids love it. The possibility is endless for recipes and uses and has a great price.
I was looking for an alternative to when peaches are out of season but wanted something that didn't have a lot of sugar. These are ok, sometimes they are a little bitter. The juice is pretty tasteless but the peaches themselves are pretty yummy.
Grants, NM
i love these because there is a lot less sugar and carbs in these peaches then others and they taste great. sometimes you dont need all that extra sweetness to have a great taste. simple and i will never buy any other kind again. delish!
Del Monte is a brand I trust for canned food. This kind of peaches can be used for a fresh jelly recipe or salad. The brand has a good value. That’s why I can always have it in hand. If you haven’t try the brand, you should. It is good.
Caryville , TN
When I can not get fresh peaches I always buy this brand. They taste great and are not overly sweet. I also use them of cakes and for baking peach pie as well. I love them. Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches - Lite
Peoria, IL
Always keep these on hand next to freshness lite syrup chilled can add cool whip put on top vanilla ice cream fresh peach pie added with them tastes so much like fresh when out of season Monte sliced peaches are wholesome goodness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...