Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches - Lite uploaded by Felecia F.

BY DEL MONTE #8 in Canned Fruit

Life is just peachy when you enjoy our ripest, juiciest yellow cling peaches, sliced and packed fresh in extra-light syrup. Fat-free, with no preservatives.

Peaches, Water, Sugar.

Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
We are huge fans of Del Monte we alway la have one of two cans in the refrigerator. Yes I said refrigerator we love them cold it is our favorite way to eat them. I do not know why but it makes them taste so good. I just started buying the lite and I can not tell a difference at all which I really like usually when you buy a lite product it has a funny taste. You do not get that in the product
Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
These are the only canned peaches I'll buy. With other brands I feet too many peach slices with marks, blemishes, bruises of parts of the pit but I usually get pretty good quality slices in these cans. The syrup they are is is definitely lighter & not overly sweetened.
Denise A.
New Lenox, IL
Love to eat this with cottage cheese for breakfast tastes amazing and my daughter loves these too. It is definitely healthy and affordable. I recommend this fruit if looking for something for your kids.
Brittany F.
New Albany, IN
My daughter absolutely loves these. She eats them almost every night after her dinner. The flavor of the peaches is so good, however we do like the ones with juice because sometimes the syrup is just too heavy
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
These peaches were sweet and delicious without being overly sugary. They have 14g of carbs per half cup serving which is great. Love these and I will definitely buy them again.
Ellie C.
These are so good. I like to eat it with ice cream and sometimes I put it in a bowl and freeze it to eat as a healthy dessert. It's affordable as well. This brand of peach slices are also better quality compared to others.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
These are good if you're baking them in something, and alone they are too.. I'm just not a fan of how sweet canned fruit usually is or the juice. But these aren't bad!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Yuck - these canned peaches and they are so overly sweet. even though they are supposed to have less syrup and be better for you - but its still a sugar bomb!
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
I love these peaches they are so good I have loved these since i was younger and my mom use to make peach cobbler with using these cans of peaches.
Moira G.
Hammond , IN
I love these peaches, they're really good with cottage cheese and are better than the ones in heavy syrup because they aren't SUPER sweet

Walmart