Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches - Lite uploaded by Felecia F.

BY DEL MONTE

Life is just peachy when you enjoy our ripest, juiciest yellow cling peaches, sliced and packed fresh in extra-light syrup. Fat-free, with no preservatives.

Peaches, Water, Sugar.

Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches - Lite

Start your review of Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches - Lite!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shatoya W.
Youngsville , LA
When I’m lazy and when fresh peaches aren’t in season I purchase this brand and you can’t really tell the difference besides the thick syrup that’s inside...only downfall
Daniella C.
mesa
This is a good product when  you are in need of a pinch for something, or if you are wanting some peaches from the can. You can use these  for pie fillings or other desserts. I would buy this product again if needed be and i would recommend this to anyone.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
I  love Del Monte so cheap and the Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches in lite the taste is just so good i love this by itself or with some cottage cheese lite of course the most important my kids prefer this to junk food so its a win win for me and we always snack on them
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
This were perfect for my morning sickness. I had read that the syrup in canned fruit helps nausea and vomiting and it actually worked for me. Not to mention I actually do enjoy these peaches. They're sweet but not overly sweet from the syrup and taste fresh.
Janelle C.
874 W El Repetto Drive, Apt B, Monterey Park, CA
I’ve always preferred canned peaches instead of the fresh ones, mainly because I knew about peaches when I was in the Philippines and my grandfather sent a package with canned peaches in it. Since then, I’ve always asked for him to send me more
Starlene V.
Bothwell
When I need in my diet I like the option of the light variety. Sometimes the syrup is too sweet and heavy for the tummy. This is a great alternative! It is widely available ,affordable, and I recommend my friends to purchase this product!
Arleen P.
Auburn, Wa
Canned peaches are a great alternative to fresh when it’s an off season. I like Del Monte because the fruit is juicy, plump, and great quality. The peaches have a wonderful yellow/orange color. I like using these in a fruit salad.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I love Del Monte Peaches. They are good chilled and alone, or in a gelatin mold. My kids love them and I would rather have them eat these than a product with lots of sugar. They are reasonably priced and made by a trusted brand.
Bryanna C.
Vidor
I love del Monte brand. There product is very good quality. Have never found anything in the can other than sweet and tasty peaches. I use it for a quick sweet treat and also to bake. Peach cobbler is awesome. I also like to top my ice cream with them and then top that with whipped cream.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Delicious!! Perfect for eating or incorporating into a dessert dish, it adds the perfect balance into any dish or any snack. For the price you can’t go wrong and these can be found just about anywhere, definitely recommend
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
How often do you eat this?
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
How do you like to have this?

Target