Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches in 100% Juice uploaded by Keiondra J.Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches in 100% Juice uploaded by Maria C.Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches in 100% Juice uploaded by Maria C.

BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luscious yellow cling peaches, picked at the peak of ripeness, then packed fresh in 100% real fruit juice from concentrate. Preservative and fat-free.

Peaches, Peach Juice, Pear Juice, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (To Preserve Color).

• WHY ARE THE PEARS ON THE HARD SIDE WHEN THEY ARE IN JUICE...2 Answers
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Just used these last night to make a peach cobbler! I was indifferent about using canned peaches, but these were almost just like fresh peaches! They are in a sweet sugar juice and cut up in wedges. They taste so fresh and sweet. Plus, they cure your sweet tooth while staying away from candy, desserts, ect. I recommend if you need peaches to try these! They are at a good, cheap price as well.
Eva T.
Norman, OK
Delicious! For a long time my go-to breakfast was peaches and cottage cheese. I prefer the 100% Juice variety to the syrup-packed ones - primarily because the syrupy ones are just too slimy. Del Monte is the only brand as far as I'm concerned.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
We are trying to eat healthier and with these Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches in 100% Juice we are headed that way. We prefer fresh but when they are not available this is the best way to go. It's all natural and no added sugar. We have them available all the time.
Candi L.
Del Monte Sliced Peaches are the best. These are the only kind that I will eat out of the can. To me, they do not have as much syrup in it as the other brands and that's why I love this brand. Peaches are good, sweet, and juicy. When you are looking for something to snack on that is good for you this could be a good choice. I love these.
Savannah R.
Pensacola, FL
A must have for my fruit salad for the beach! I love these in a simple grape, apple, and orange fruit salad! Amazing taste and so sweet. I could eat them straight out the can! I found these at my local grocery store. They are always so affordable! Definitely a must have!
Alie F.
Sarasota, FL
I really enjoy this sliced peaches. Put them in your fridge before eating them, then serve them with vanilla or strawberry wafers, add some ice cream and there you have it: a tasty and fresh treat for these summer days! Or eat them plain! They are still delicious and yummy!
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
Whenever I go to the store I always buy Del Monte 100% Juice Sliced Peaches! It is a must have during the beach hours. The peaches are sweet, tangy, and juicy. While the actual juicy syrup is tons of sweetness but the good kind. I love chomping on each peach while watching the waves crash against the beach sand.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
For canned peaches these are pretty good. And maybe I just had a bad run of cans, but I felt like the slices were mushier than I remember. They're great for making the fruit and cake cobbler though!
daisy m.
Santa Ana, CA
My opinion THE BEST EVER I can never leave the market without a can of these delicious peaches. I drain the syrup and put them I. A container and cool them for a little.
Latanya M.
Buffalo, NY
LOVE USING THIS BRAND OF PEACHES BECAUSE WHEN I MAKE PEACH DUMBLINGS I DON'T HAVE TO USE LOT OF SUGAR IT HAS JUST THE RIGHT TASTE IT WILL HAVE YOU FEELING PEACHY
Latanya M.
Buffalo, NY
WHY ARE THE PEARS ON THE HARD SIDE WHEN THEY ARE IN JUICE IN THE CAN? THEY ARE TO HARD FOR ME

Kohl's