Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches uploaded by Megan C.

BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our most mouthwatering yellow cling peaches, sliced and packed fresh in heavy syrup. Fat-free, with no preservatives.

Eus Andres H.
miami florida
Del montes`brand is amazing i enjoy having such a good times with this sliced peaches . a good way to eat fruits .always special
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Peach is one of my favorite fruits. But can food taste so weird. BUT then I tasted these and I would never buy any of those brands that tasted horrible. This is exceptionally healthy and delicious. I would definitely recommend this healthy tasty snack.
Tiala B.
When growing up I ate these a lot, I like the can peaches better. I love the juice also its better to eat them cold I would say.
Nicole s.
I absolutely love these, I actually buy these at sams club its a lot cheaper for a big can and i store them in mason jars! its a very good snack!
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
I love the peaches but I am not a big fan of all he syrup. i usually pour some out. they are so sweet and make a great snake for all ages. I use these ones when I'm making pies because they are already so soft and it taste great when its done.
Socorro O.
Manteca
I've always loved peaches there so good. And these are already slides and make it easy and to go
Mr.Retail ..
I love these for baking and making fruit salads but i find the heavy syrup to sweet. I suggest not using a lot of the heavy syrup to solve this problem. The peaches from del monte taste great and really add that flavour that takes you back to childhood days.
Sarah B.
These sliced peaches are my favorite! I generally keep these cans in my refrigerator and grab them on the go for breakfast or afternoon snack. They're also great for peach cobbler recipes or to add on top of a salad for a little something sweet.
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
Who hasn't tried these peaches. they are great quick cheap and easy. the only thing that I don't like it that they are stored in sugar. yuck!
Sheila G.
These are great because the fruit last longer than in the can. The have the easy to open top. They're not too expensive and shoprite usually has them on sale every so often. You can get them from any grocery store.