Del Monte® Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches uploaded by Megan C.

BY DEL MONTE #7 in Canned Fruit

Sliced Yellow Cling Peaches
Our Most Mouthwatering Yellow Cling Peaches, Sliced And Packed Fresh In Heavy Syrup. Fat-free, With No Preservatives.

Peaches, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Sugar.

Buy on Walmart*
Megan C.
My boyfriend LOVES peach cobbler and I've never made it before so I told my mom to grab two big cans and I'd make it. I looked up recipes but couldn't find one I liked so I adjusted it to his liking and made cinnamon brown sugar spiced peach cobbler. (The crust was sorta like pie crust because he said he likes it that way) And let me tell you , it was the best thing I've ever made and I think it was thanks to the peaches. Even though they were can they tasted so fresh and it lasted for a week. It was so good and everyone enjoyed it
Sheila G.
These are great because the fruit last longer than in the can. The have the easy to open top. They're not too expensive and shoprite usually has them on sale every so often. You can get them from any grocery store.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff is amazing. I love the heavy syrup, even though I know it's not as heathy as the light version. The flavor is just amazing and I can eat them right out of the can. I always have some in my cabinet for snacks.
Mr.Retail ..
I love these for baking and making fruit salads but i find the heavy syrup to sweet. I suggest not using a lot of the heavy syrup to solve this problem. The peaches from del monte taste great and really add that flavour that takes you back to childhood days.
Sarah B.
These sliced peaches are my favorite! I generally keep these cans in my refrigerator and grab them on the go for breakfast or afternoon snack. They're also great for peach cobbler recipes or to add on top of a salad for a little something sweet.
Sharifa L.
I love the peaches but I am not a big fan of all he syrup. i usually pour some out. they are so sweet and make a great snake for all ages. I use these ones when I'm making pies because they are already so soft and it taste great when its done.
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
My favorite add some dulce de leche and you got some great peaches and cream or eat them on their own they are so good sometimes you'll get some really soft ones and other times you get though kinda crunchy ones that got that firmness, I love those.
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
Not a fan of canned fruit but I ate these in school a lot. Try the Del Monte fruit cups! I keep them on stock at ALL times & the fresher flavor is wonderful! Not sure if canned fruit is perfect for kids! These can be found anywhere for about $1.50
Mary C.
Centereach, NY
Del monte sliced peaches for a few things, they are a excellent snack at night (love it with some whipped cream), standard in my pantry for making a few dishes and to bake a few pies.
Carla S.
Bell, CA
These peaches are my favorite i love to open the can and just eat them like that or when i bake vanilla cakes i like to put them in the middle of the layers.