BY DEL MONTE

Slices of delicious Bartlett pears, picked at their freshest and packed in extra-light syrup. Makes a delightful preservative and fat-free treat!

Pears, Water, Sugar.

Rhiannon Z.
The fact I can have pears that taste this good from a damn can is ridiculous. I love love love the ones from here and they're just perfect for bringing with anywhere. Its quality, convienant aaaaaand tastes absolutely fantastic. I love del monte
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Love these! Whether you just want a quick snack or for some dessert they add the perfect flavor, without being super sweet or sugar filled. The pears are good slices and filling which is another plus!
Heather G.
Fort Wayne
Purchased at: Kroger
My kids love these just as much as the peaches. Very good flavor and very juicy. Will continue to buy and eat these on a weekly basis. I usually can find them on sale for .99 cents. Highly recommend.
Johane C.
It hard to comment on this because they have changed so much on how they have made there stuff taste good. My daughter loves this brand and any fruit done by Del Monte
Stacie D.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
Canned pears is my go to for canned fruit when not in season whether it is to have as a snack or to use in recipes. I like having canned fruit in the house for a quick snack and it's always Del Monte brand. The sliced pears always tastes pretty good, juicy and tender and I always get the kind with no added sugar. It's pretty cheap, usually on sale and can be found in almost all grocery stores. I highly recommend!
Melanie O.
Corbin , KY
Eh, not my favorite fruit but this is okay the texture is just ew lol it maybe just me but I never cared for these. The taste was good but the texture is soggy and it makes me cringe when I'm eating this. Idk if anyone else is that way or if it's just me
Michelle L.
i like eating these when the pears are not in season. They taste fresh and sweet. I like the fact that they are lite. They are a good snack during the winter months. I would recommend these to others.  The size is the right size to eat. i buy these at Jewels.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I have eaten these regularly since I was a little girl. Although free is always better, I can’t give these up. I can eat a whole can and not feel guilty. Also great with whipped cream. I’ll buy these inexpensive gems forever.
April D.
I love eating slices pears for lunch or a snack. I can count on Del Monte to provide quality pears in every can with a lite sauce ensuring my daily health needs are met. I love that this is affordable!
C.C. K.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Del Monte Canned Fruit is a trusty standby when fresh fruit isn’t in season or available. I prefer the options that are “lite” and have no sugar added. These are great as a snack or to use in some recipes. The Del Monte Sliced Pears are delicious.

Amazon