Del Monte® Sliced Pears uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY DEL MONTE #38 in Canned Fruit

Looking for the perfect snack? Try our Bartlett pears, sliced and packed fresh in heavy syrup.

Pears, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Corn Syrup.

Buy on Target*
Nicole J.
Fayetteville, NC
My favorite can fruit I enjoy eating the pears about three to four times a week . The value is great and I would buy again. I eat them for a snack or just breakfast. I would recommend this product to other people.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Yummy. One of the best canned fruit on the market. The syrup is not overpowering, the fruit is always fresh and you receive an abundance of it in one can. You will not be able to stop eating until all of it is gone.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I keep these in my cabinet at all times. I love the heavy syrup, even though it's not healthy at all. I love them for snacks and I can eat them hot or cold, that's how good they are. I have not used them in any recipes, but if anyone knows of any I would love any new ideas!!
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
I buy these pears each week along with their sliced peaches.I love the taste of their canned fruits.I like to eat canned fruit with cottage cheese for a light lunch.I gave 4 stars because of their higher prices within the last few months.I but from Walmart so I know I am getting the lowest price or they will match.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
When I can't have fresh pears I buy Del Monte. I buy the ones in light syrup so they don't have as much water. Pears are so sweet on their own I feel like they don't need the added sugar. Canned pears are probably not very good for you so I try to eat them on occasion.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA
They are ready to eat, and easy to make- since all you have to do is open the can! Pears are very yummy. I would recommend them for a quick snack or to go with your meal.
Megan P.
Amsterdam, NY
Best tasting pears ever! They taste so fresh and the syrup isn't overly sweet, it's perfect. The new lids on the del monte products are so handy as well!
christyne b.
I buy this product all the time for my 4 year old daughter. They are always fresh tasting and sweet. They are our favorite sweet treat at night.
Therisa C.
Hot Springs, AR
I love pears and having them in a can is so convenient and easy. I also share with my 13 month old who cant seem to get enough
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
Not a fan. The syrup is way too heavy and I found the quality of the pears to be poor. I prefer other brands over Del Monte.