BY DEL MONTE #25 in Canned Fruit

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Del Monte® Quality Raspberry Flavored Sliced Peaches.
Same nutrients as fresh!
Yellow cling peaches in naturally flavored light syrup.

Buy on Walmart
Ally B.
Youngstown, OH
I love peaches, not to mention Del Monte's sliced peaches! I can't say that I have tried them in raspberry juice before, I'm not sure how that would taste.
I love getting a can of sliced peaches and eating them as a snack or pairing it with a bowl of cottage cheese. yum!
Phoebe S.
Medicine park, Ok
Call me weird but, i love peaches and i love cottage cheese with this! The best thing to do with this is freeze the peaches and pop them into the blender and make a smoothie yum! I highly suggest this brand its the best!
melissa l.
Del Monte always offers the best quality fruit possible.. Any fruit from them is great highly recommend that to anyone.
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
I like drinking the juice that they soak the sliced peaches in. these are great as a snack anytime of the day
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
Definitely the best brand out there! not overwhelmingly sweet and taste great frozen.
Carolina G.
Pretty good taste. Definitely not bad
As I expected since it is Cannes fruit
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
Mmm, who doesn't love succulent peaches. I like drinking the juice that they soak the sliced peaches in. Other than this being a great midnight snack, it also great for adding to your desserts and baking with as well. Want to make a quick and easy peach cobbler? Pick up a can and get to it!