BY DEL MONTE

We Pick Our Sunny-sweet Carrots At Their Freshest And Pack Them Within Hours To Ensure That They Retain Their Flavor And Essential Nutrients.

Carrots, Water, Sea Salt, Calcium Chloride.

Mariah M.
I buy these for my daughter but I find myself eating more than she does. Great right out of the can and served cold!
Jessica L.
Hollywood, MD
I was hesitant to buy these but I am so glad I did. My boyfriend requests these at dinner now instead of other vegetables. I cook them on the stove top and throw a tablespoon of butter in sometimes.
Ashley R.
Only brand of canned veggies I trust enough to eat them (from a can) once in a while.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Del Monte is the absolute best brand for canned veggies, ESPECIALLY slice carrots!!! I've tried various brands of canned carrots and none compare; Del Monte cooks the best. Excellent with a little butter and pepper.
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
Fresh yummy carrots when can is opened and really good to eat heat them up in a bowl add salt and pepper and a little butter perfect for a side dish.
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Really good...and also quick and easy. Pull top lid is a must! I warm these up, sprinkle a little brown sugar and they are good to go!
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
They taste super sweet and very in natural. I have tried once and normally do not eat canned veggies but I tried them at my mom's and they are not good to me.
Katy S.
Perfect to add as a side dish! I love eating carrots knowing how good they are for you! and buying them in a can is so convenient, fast and easy!
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
It is a great products. It's super easy to cook and taste delicious. I will absolutely consider purchasing this again the future. Out of how it's affordable and found everywhere