BY DEL MONTE

We Pick Our Sunny-sweet Carrots At Their Freshest And Pack Them Within Hours To Ensure That They Retain Their Flavor And Essential Nutrients.

Carrots, Water, Sea Salt, Calcium Chloride.

Stacy S.
2068 reviews
It is a great products. It's super easy to cook and taste delicious. I will absolutely consider purchasing this again the future. Out of how it's affordable and found everywhere
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Really good...and also quick and easy. Pull top lid is a must! I warm these up, sprinkle a little brown sugar and they are good to go!
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
Fresh yummy carrots when can is opened and really good to eat heat them up in a bowl add salt and pepper and a little butter perfect for a side dish.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Del Monte is the absolute best brand for canned veggies, ESPECIALLY slice carrots!!! I've tried various brands of canned carrots and none compare; Del Monte cooks the best. Excellent with a little butter and pepper.
Ashley R.
Only brand of canned veggies I trust enough to eat them (from a can) once in a while.
Jessica L.
Hollywood, MD
I was hesitant to buy these but I am so glad I did. My boyfriend requests these at dinner now instead of other vegetables. I cook them on the stove top and throw a tablespoon of butter in sometimes.
Mariah M.
I buy these for my daughter but I find myself eating more than she does. Great right out of the can and served cold!
Katy S.
Perfect to add as a side dish! I love eating carrots knowing how good they are for you! and buying them in a can is so convenient, fast and easy!
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
They taste super sweet and very in natural. I have tried once and normally do not eat canned veggies but I tried them at my mom's and they are not good to me.