BY DEL MONTE #78 in Canned Fruit

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We hand-select our grapefruit so that you get the most delicious, juicy flavor in every bite. No preservatives – just a whole lot of Vitamin C.

Grapefruit, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid.

Buy on Target*
Jessica J.
I love grapefruit. I don't consider myself an expert but I do like these for not being fresh. Actually, I quite enjoy them if I can't get my hands on the real thing. If they are on sale, I buy them and take them to work to put in my lunch. The syrup isn't over powering and it has good texture and long expiration date. When I lost power and snowed in for 4 days, I'm glad I had some.
Latreasa K.
Bridgman, MI
My family really like fresh grapefruit. I saw these and thought "hey these may be good" well I must say they were NOT. The flavor was right on for being a true grapefruit but there was so much skin on them we could not enjoy the flesh of the fruit. Great concept but not so well executed. Please find a way to get the inside skin part of the fruit. Good thing they were on sale at the time of purchase.
Rena M.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely love this for a sweet treat :) If it is chilled in the fridge it's even better!