BY DEL MONTE #75 in Canned Vegetables

Planning A Party? Dips And Appetizers Are A Snap With These Petite Diced Tomatoes. They’re Our Smallest Variety—picked And Packed At The Peak Of Ripeness!

Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride.

Christine G.
Dupont, WA
I'm normally not very picky about canned goods that I get but anytime I can opt to get Del Monte I will. I've always been pleased with the quality and also the amount of coupons I see around for their products!
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
Del Monte Quality Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes are great used in so many recipes. They have a fresh taste and I use them in all my soups and pasta dishes.
Yanny E.
Doral, FL
They have a fresh taste and I use them in all my soups and pasta dishes!!!! I definitely recommend it!!!!!