BY DEL MONTE

Serving up Our Garden's Best: Sun-Sweetened Goodness: Our deliciously juicy pineapples are grown in the world's best tropical soils, then picked at the peak of ripeness to capture the fruit's natural fresh flavor and essential nutrients your family craves. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love using can pineapples in recipes, salads or just mix with cottage cheese for a quick snack or side dish." in 1 review
  • "I should start buying these again...this was always used as a side dish when my mom cooked us dinner...especially with ham!" in 1 review
Mayra R.
I love pineapple but I hate cutting it up because it always ends up with the little black parts on it. I rather purchase them in a can like these. These are very sweet, tasty, and fresh I like to store them in the fridge so they can keep cool. I purchase these every once in a while.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
Good quality pineapples for the most part. Definitely not good compared to a pineapple you cut yourself. Very sweet with the juice, but still pretty tasty.
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
Love using can pineapples in recipes, salads or just mix with cottage cheese for a quick snack or side dish. Also healthy for you.
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
Vanessa F.
Loxley, AL
YUM....when I'm craving something sweet, I like to eat pineapple. Healthy for you and Del Monte is a great brand.
angel K.
I absolutely love pinapples one of my favorite fruits i can eat these straight out of the can
maritza g.
Love these pineapples. Amazing fruit salads, desserts etc. Great brand and prices too
Rhiannon C.
Roopville, GA
I love these! I would prefer fresh but if you don't have the time or patience, these are great. I love to put them on salads and pizza or just eat plain!