BY DEL MONTE

Vitamin C-rich pineapple, perfectly ripened, selected by hand, cut into wedges, and packed fresh in its own juice - all in a convenient snack-sized can!

Pineapple, Pineapple Juice.

Del Monte® Pineapple Wedges in 100% Juice
  • "Love using can pineapples in recipes, salads or just mix with cottage cheese for a quick snack or side dish." in 1 review
  • "I should start buying these again...this was always used as a side dish when my mom cooked us dinner...especially with ham!" in 1 review
Mayra R.
I love pineapple but I hate cutting it up because it always ends up with the little black parts on it. I rather purchase them in a can like these. These are very sweet, tasty, and fresh I like to store them in the fridge so they can keep cool. I purchase these every once in a while.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
Good quality pineapples for the most part. Definitely not good compared to a pineapple you cut yourself. Very sweet with the juice, but still pretty tasty.
Rhiannon C.
Roopville, GA
I love these! I would prefer fresh but if you don't have the time or patience, these are great. I love to put them on salads and pizza or just eat plain!
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
Love using can pineapples in recipes, salads or just mix with cottage cheese for a quick snack or side dish. Also healthy for you.
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
Vanessa F.
Loxley, AL
YUM....when I'm craving something sweet, I like to eat pineapple. Healthy for you and Del Monte is a great brand.
angel K.
I absolutely love pinapples one of my favorite fruits i can eat these straight out of the can
maritza g.
Love these pineapples. Amazing fruit salads, desserts etc. Great brand and prices too