BY DEL MONTE

Del Monte® Pineapple Tidbits.
Quality.
Pineapple tidbits in 100% pineapple juice.
4-4 oz plastic cups. see more...

• This is really a healthy and delicious snack, wouldn't you agree?6 Answers
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
These little cups are great for lunches and on the go. They taste great and you get to enjoy pineapple without all the fuss of the whole fruit. I usually drain the juice and go from there. Love it.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
Foodie Expert
I really like these as a snack for myself as well as for my baby. They are always sweet and the juice is also very good.
Karlie L.
Karlie L.
Cincinnati, OH
These make a great snack! They're delicious and nutritional. They are also great to pack in your kids lunch box.
Mariana Z.
Mariana Z.
My mom makes white sauce pasta and adds these little bad boys in it and oh my god it's heaven. They taste fresh n delicious
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
I don't really buy canned fruits just because we always have fresh fruit stocked up but when we're feeling a little lazy to cut fruit this is the brand we use for pineapple.
Jacob R.
Jacob R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love tidbits! Just the name makes me happy. They're delicious and just the right size to incorporate in Jell-Os or other fruit salads.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Gainesville , VA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for all your meals! Doesn't taste like metal!! I love using this for my upside down pineapple cake because you can have a pineapple in every bite! I also like to use it on homemade pizza!
Antonette F.
Antonette F.
These are good on their own or in a recipe. Nice, fresh, sweet, delicious. I particularly like to make a fruit salad and add these. Yum!
Shantel N.
Shantel N.
Yummy in my tummy. Love my pineapples. Can't go with with pineapples always right
Brooke
Brooke
These pineapple tidbits are great for adding to your favorite recipe or just eating out of the can!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is really a healthy and delicious snack, wouldn't you agree?