BY DEL MONTE

Delicious bite-sized tidbits of mouthwatering pineapple, packed in juice - all in a convenient single-serving can.

Pineapple, Pineapple Juice, Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• This is really a healthy and delicious snack, wouldn't yo...6 Answers
MARGARITA H.
My whole family eats these. We all have different preferences on how to eat them. I like them in my Greek yogurt, my kids like them with some salt and Chile, and my husband prefers them in his cottage cheese
Cheyenne H.
Albuquerque, NM
We buy Del Monte fruit cups for my 18 month old daughter, and she loves them. As a busy mom, I love the convenience of being able to hand her a healthful serving of fruit without having to worry about prep time. Ensuring that she gets the fruit she needs daily has never been easier!
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
These little cups are great for lunches and on the go. They taste great and you get to enjoy pineapple without all the fuss of the whole fruit. I usually drain the juice and go from there. Love it.
Tiffany S.
Gadsden, AL
I love these fruit cups to go! I always keep some kind of fruit with me in case I need a snack so I will make a healthy choice. These are just the right size to eat along with lunch or as a snack throughout the day! Love them!
Jessica N.
Gainesville , VA
Perfect for all your meals! Doesn't taste like metal!! I love using this for my upside down pineapple cake because you can have a pineapple in every bite! I also like to use it on homemade pizza!
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Out of all fruit cups, the pineapple is at the top of my list. It's perfectly sweet, the fruits are always nice and the juice is really good ! I sometimes use the tid bits to make smoothies.
Joanna G.
I don't really buy canned fruits just because we always have fresh fruit stocked up but when we're feeling a little lazy to cut fruit this is the brand we use for pineapple.
KC F.
I love these! It's perfect for some snacks and it's pretty healthy, too. It's on the cheaper side, as well. They have coupons for it all the time! Very delicious!
Alexis F.
El Paso, TX
I love these little cups! convenient and delicious, and since they are packed in real juice its like a mini drink too! I prefer the juice kinds to the ones made with syrup.
Destiny H.
Jonesboro, GA
I love pineapples! I always try to get some pineapples in my diet. So this convention package is so easy to grab and go. I love it! So delicious and easy!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is really a healthy and delicious snack, wouldn't you agree?