BY DEL MONTE

Serving up Our Garden's Best: Sun-Sweetened Goodness: Our deliciously juicy pineapples are grown in the world's best tropical soils, where warm days and nights bring out the fruit's natural sweetness. Tasty Nutrition in Every Bite: Picked and packed at the peak of ripeness to capture the fruit's natural flavor and essential nutrients your family craves. Add Some Enjoyment: A tasty for yogurt, cereal, salads and more. see more...

• Are these good and worth what it costs?10 Answers
  • Who grew up eating pineapple upside down cake at grandparents house?!🙋2 Answers
  • absolutely! Especially when it's in juice and not syrup.3 Answers
Kimberly e.
Kimberly e.
Foodie Expert
Wonderful quality pineapple. I always use del Monte in my pineapple upside down cake. You know what your getting and don't have to worry about bad pineapple. I always keep some in my pantry for those just in case moments. Makes a great snack straight out the can too.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
Del Monte brand has the best canned fruits no doubt. I love these pineapples they taste as if they were fresh and are so easy to prepare. They exceed my expectations everytime and I definitely recommend this brand to everyone else out there!!
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I buy these pineapple slices all the time at my local Ralph's. They always taste fresh and delicious. I use them in two ways, I use the slices and the juice to make pineapple upside down cake, and I chop up the slices to eat with cottage cheese.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Foodie Expert
My one year old loves these but she loves fruit so she wants to eat fruit all the time and these are perfect for her and soft and easy to use I keep these on hand for a healthy snack for her to eat I highly recommend for your little ones
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
melbourne, Fl
Foodie Expert
This is a well known. Rand that always delivers. It is available at most grocery stores. The fruit is always fresh and delicious. It's nice for storing and not having to worry about the fruit going bad anytime soon. They always have a lot of variety.
Kelley E.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Amazing. A go to for all my stir fry meals. It works so well if you are eating it raw in a fruit salad or (my favorite) searing it for some stir fry. It is available at almost every grocery store and is a great value for how much you get. Not to mention they last quite a while after you have opened the can!
Mary T.
Mary T.
The past few times I have gotten this product the pineapple had no taste to it. I don't know if the can was old but I'm going to stop buying this brand as I'm disappointed every time I get it anymore.
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Foodie Expert
I love Del Monte Pinapple slices in 100% pineapple juice they are always sweet and taste even better cold and after eating the pineapples you can drink the juice to quench your thirst
Erin W.
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
These are very delicious, and can go with a variety of foods. I love putting them with pineapple upside-down cakes. Very cheap, and good quality. The flavor is perfectly sweet, and very satisfying.
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Sacramento, CA
I luv these pineapples 🍍 I eat the right out of the can , I use them in a fruit salad 🥗, or on a baked ham :) in my salsa , I have even BBQ my pineapple which is excellent. There is so many ways you can use pineapple.
Joynèe B.
Joynèe B.
Are these good and worth what it costs?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
absolutely! Especially when it's in juice and not syrup.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
Who grew up eating pineapple upside down cake at grandparents house?!🙋