BY DEL MONTE #4 in Canned Fruit

Vitamin C-rich pineapple, perfectly ripened, selected by hand, sliced and packed fresh in its own juice.

Pineapple, Pineapple Juice.

• Are these good and worth what it costs?10 Answers
  • Who grew up eating pineapple upside down cake at grandpar...2 Answers
  • absolutely! Especially when it's in juice and not syrup.3 Answers
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
My one year old loves these but she loves fruit so she wants to eat fruit all the time and these are perfect for her and soft and easy to use I keep these on hand for a healthy snack for her to eat I highly recommend for your little ones
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This is a well known. Rand that always delivers. It is available at most grocery stores. The fruit is always fresh and delicious. It's nice for storing and not having to worry about the fruit going bad anytime soon. They always have a lot of variety.
Kimberly e.
Wonderful quality pineapple. I always use del Monte in my pineapple upside down cake. You know what your getting and don't have to worry about bad pineapple. I always keep some in my pantry for those just in case moments. Makes a great snack straight out the can too.
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
Love this pineapple. I eat it right out of the can. Sometimes I put it in jello or eat it with whip cream and it is such a good snack or dessert. It has a really good fresh taste and definitely meets my expectations. This is the only canned fruit ill buy.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Amazing. A go to for all my stir fry meals. It works so well if you are eating it raw in a fruit salad or (my favorite) searing it for some stir fry. It is available at almost every grocery store and is a great value for how much you get. Not to mention they last quite a while after you have opened the can!
Tammy L.
lake Isabella
I luv these pineapples 🍍 I eat the right out of the can , I use them in a fruit salad 🥗, or on a baked ham :) in my salsa , I have even BBQ my pineapple which is excellent. There is so many ways you can use pineapple.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I love Del Monte Pinapple slices in 100% pineapple juice they are always sweet and taste even better cold and after eating the pineapples you can drink the juice to quench your thirst
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
These are very delicious, and can go with a variety of foods. I love putting them with pineapple upside-down cakes. Very cheap, and good quality. The flavor is perfectly sweet, and very satisfying.
Julia S.
Very yummy. I sometimes use the slices on my burgers and it is delicious. You can just grill or saute the pineapple and then put it on your burger. This adds a sweet delicious twist
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
Del Monte brand has the best canned fruits no doubt. I love these pineapples they taste as if they were fresh and are so easy to prepare. They exceed my expectations everytime and I definitely recommend this brand to everyone else out there!!
Joynèe B.
Are these good and worth what it costs?
Jennifer W.
FORT WAYNE, IN
absolutely! Especially when it's in juice and not syrup.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
Who grew up eating pineapple upside down cake at grandparents house?!🙋