Del Monte® Pineapple Slices uploaded by Bobbi M.Del Monte® Pineapple Slices uploaded by soraida T.

BY DEL MONTE #10 in Canned Fruit

Slices of juicy pineapple, hand-selected at its ripest, then packed fresh in heavy syrup.

Pineapple, Clarified Pineapple Juice, Sugar.

adiktive n.
Stick these in the freezer for an hour in the summer and omg you have a refreshing snack for yourself and the kids ... Also great for upside down pineapple cake mixed drinks etc.
Nicole P.
Dole has the best canned fruits and vegetables. These always taste great and sweet. I like and definitely prefer that they are packaged in fruit juice instead of corn syrup. A great alternative if fresh is not an option. Great and easy for lunches. Not too much more than generic. Will definitely buy again.
Daniela R.
I buy these pineapples all the time. But I really don't enjoy the syrup what so ever. I always drain it completely out of the can and then wash the pineapples. After that I love these.
Destiny P.
These are really good when you want some already sliced fruit and it tastes great by itself. I've never eaten them cooked, but I'd recommend any one to eat these period
Andrea D.
Love love love. This is the only brand of canned pineapple that I will use. Love that it is in 100% juice. My picky children will also eat this without complaint.
alycia t.
Winston Salem, NC
Great bang for your buck so to speak. delicious! this brand never fails me. this item is just as good as al their other items. you can not really go wrong with pineapple though...
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
These are a great alternative if you don't want to buy a whole pineapple and worry about cutting it up. Tastes fresh and would be good for cooking
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
My favorite brand for fruits! Not too sweet with a bit of a tang. Perfect for anything for a fruit salad, baking, or just eat right of the can.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I love these. They are a good value. They taste great, but I think they put too much syrup in the can. I usually have to drain it all off.
Abileydis D.
I love these pineapple slices , taste great and are perfect for a salad, cake , juice or any kind of recipe, or eat them alone...!

Walmart