Del Monte Pineapple Slices uploaded by soraida T.

BY DEL MONTE

Del Monte® Quality 100% Juice Pineapple Slices.

In its own juice. see more...

Buy on Target
adiktive n.
Review for: Pineapple Slices 15.25 oz; 432 g more...
Stick these in the freezer for an hour in the summer and omg you have a refreshing snack for yourself and the kids ... Also great for upside down pineapple cake mixed drinks etc.
Nicole P.
Dole has the best canned fruits and vegetables. These always taste great and sweet. I like and definitely prefer that they are packaged in fruit juice instead of corn syrup. A great alternative if fresh is not an option. Great and easy for lunches. Not too much more than generic. Will definitely buy again.
Andrea D.
Love love love. This is the only brand of canned pineapple that I will use. Love that it is in 100% juice. My picky children will also eat this without complaint.
alycia t.
Winston Salem, NC
Great bang for your buck so to speak. delicious! this brand never fails me. this item is just as good as al their other items. you can not really go wrong with pineapple though...
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
My favorite brand for fruits! Not too sweet with a bit of a tang. Perfect for anything for a fruit salad, baking, or just eat right of the can.
Abileydis D.
I love these pineapple slices , taste great and are perfect for a salad, cake , juice or any kind of recipe, or eat them alone...!
Arineth P.
THIS REMINDS ME CHRISTMAS, BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS ADD THID ON THE HAM, NOT ALWAYS ARE AEATEN BUT IT GIVE A GOOD FLAVOR.
Sylwia P.
My favorite canned pineapple that I use to make my famous corn-chicken-pineapple salad. Great taste for a good price!
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
I love them alone straight from the can or serve nice and cold and even better making a pine Apple upside down cake
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
I truly believe these are a great quality for a great price. I prefer dole. But these are a close second.