BY DEL MONTE #10 in Canned Fruit

Bite-sized chunks of delectable pineapple, hand-selected and packed fresh in juice.

Pineapple, Pineapple Juice.

• Do you know how much sugar is in each cup? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole D.
The best pineapple chunks hands down. I eat pineapple out the jar or use for cookouts, cakes and cooking with steaks. I love thatits affordable and you get a great product. I hate cutting up a real pineapple sometimes so i use the can and this can is a great sub!
Mia M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Del Monte is the lead in pineapples , they make really nice cans that make it easy for us to open instead of using can openers, you can just pop the top but all pineapple brands taste the same to me , let's not lie
Tabatha C.
Sidney, OH
I like the Del Monte brand for canned veggies and fruits. I love their pineapple chunks and even more I love that it is in pineapple juice instead of high fructose corn syrup. My boys go crazy over pineapples
Lynn W.
While nothing beats fresh pineapple, it's a pain to prepare one. I found this to be the best canned brand out there so far, and a staple during the holiday season when served with ham!
Erin B.
I always go for this brand when I don't have time to cut a fresh pineapple. It is good quality and there are often coupons for the items making it even more reasonably priced!
Shannon D.
Eastvale, CA
This is such a great product. All 3 of my kids love it. My husband and muself also love it. You can eat it so many different ways or add it to so many different recipes.
Amy S.
Tustin, CA
I cannot stand cutting my own fresh pineapples. Luckily, there are canned fruit as a choice but I try to just go for organic freeze dried if I have the option. Overall, it's a pretty yummy treat.
Latanya M.
Buffalo, NY
PINEAPPLES OH IN A CAN ARE SO SWEET IF U CHILL THEM THEY ARE EXCELLENT NOT TOO SOFT AND NOT TO HARD JUST THE RIGHT AMOUT OF FRESHNESS TO HAVE UR TONGUE WANTING MORE
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
My son and I love pineapple. If we don't have the time to cut a fresh pineapple, then we grab the can. It's the only canned pineapple we buy, because the flavor is the closest to fresh.
Tyfannie R.
Richmond, VA
Used this for a topping for a cake I made. I have used this over and over again and it never disappoints. I also eat them out of the can and its still just as good
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Do you know how much sugar is in each cup?