Del Monte® Pineapple Chunks in 100% Juice uploaded by cheyenne D.

BY DEL MONTE #4 in Canned Fruit

Bite-sized chunks of delectable pineapple, hand-selected and packed fresh in juice.

Pineapple, Pineapple Juice.

• Do you know how much sugar is in each cup? 1 Answers
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
I absolutely love pineapple, and this makes my love just a can opener away. Pineapple is always available, but I do not love the time it takes to carve it. I love how convenient Del Monte makes it, and how fresh it still tastes even though it's in a can. I also love it to add to my hams in my instapot. Best thing you'll ever taste.
Paige W.
The Colony, TX
Pineapple is my favorite fruit, but buying it fresh and doing all the cutting is hard work. You can buy fresh cut pieces at most stores but eating it fresh also can cause your mouth and tongue to feel raw, as it has enzymes in it that very mildly irritates living cells. Canned pineapple loses those enzymes after a while, so you don't have any of that discomfort.
mary D.
naples fl
Purchased at: Walmart
Del monte pineapple chunks are great they are just the right sizes when you want to put them in blender to make cake fillings when you bake alot those little details make a big difference. I do recommend Dole pineapple chunks.
MARY B.
I love this.  My favorite way to use pineapple chunks in juice, is to blend it with ice,  Very refreshing.  If it's too sweet, I sometimes add club soda to make it a bubbly and refreshing drink.  It's also great with some vodka as a cocktail.  I try to stack up on canned pineapple chunks when it's on sale.
Andrea H.
Phoenix, AZ
No other brand compares to Del Monte.  Whatever I may need pineapple for I always go with Del Monte.  Teh pineapple tastes just as good as fresh without all of the work.  I use it in dinner recipes,desserts and on ham.  I have never been disappointed with this brand.
Amber S.
I love pineapples and these taste just like a fresh cut pineapple. I enjoy the fact that they’re in a juice and not a syrup. I can eat these right out of the can or I cook with them. I would recommend these canned pineapples for anyone that’s hungry for a fresh pineapple!
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
I love pineapple. Pineapple is good. Pineapple is sweet. Pineapple knows that people need to eat. Pineapple is soft and pineapple is hard. I like it best when it’s semi-hard. I don’t drink it’s juice it’s much too sweet. But I do know it’s pineapple I like to eat.
Lovely J.
McDonough , GA
Also one of my favs I can eat straight out the can as well I’m not sure if canned fruit is better than the actual bought fruit but I can’t help to eat with way I recommend if you like pineapple to eat the chunks I put the slices on my ham for Thanksgiving yum!
Sarah W.
Richmond, IN
I use these every year to candy fruit for my grandma's fruitcake but other than that I always keep a can in my cabinet to eat alone or with cottage cheese. It's always fresh and sweet. I would highly recommend this product anytime of the year for any recipe or alone
Lindsay S.
Sky Valley near Palm Springs
We have a huge family joke about pineapples. One time my son mentioned that he liked pineapples and ever since every single time I go shopping I buy him a can of pineapples. We now have a pantry full of canned pineapple! At least I bought the best kind.
Amber V.
Osseo, WI
Do you know how much sugar is in each cup?

Target