BY DEL MONTE

Our smallest cut of diced tomatoes, perfectly seasoned for any Mexican or Southwestern appetizer or entrée. With no artificial flavors or preservatives.

Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Jalapeno Peppers, Contains Less Than 1% Of The Following: Sea Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Distilled Vinegar, Citric Acid, Spices, Garlic Powder, Calcium Chloride, Natural Flavors, Onion Powder.\

Nafeesa K.
orlando, FL
These tomatoes are excellent when you are making mexican or chili and you need that extra kick. I have used it multiple times in my chili when i did not want to use whole Jalapeños, and it gave my chili a great taste. If you don't have time or money to use fresh tomatoes, Del Monte is a great choice.
Susan C.
Enterprise, AL
These are perfect for taco salads, taco dips, chili, bean soups, spaghetti and so many other dishes. If you don't like spicy you might want to use half a can to give your dish that extra kick with out the burn. Or mix it up with the regular dice tomatoes.
Jessica F.
These tomatoes were ok. They were a little too spicy for my family but I could definitely see how they could spice up a chili recipe.
Pam N.
Garwin, IA
I love using this in my Chili.. Its not crazy spicy but adds just enough kick to it! That taste and texture are great!
Jennifer e.
Akron, OH
These are perfect for cooking Mexican dishes, they taste really good and are very reasonable priced, yummy