BY DEL MONTE

The Easy Way To Enjoy Fruit On-the-run! Delicious, Vitamin-c Rich Yellow Cling Peaches, Packed In Strawberry-banana Real Fruit Juice.

Peaches, Water, Sugar, Pear Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (To Preserve Color), Carmine, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate.

Shama B.
Fairfield , CT
This product is awesome! I make a lot of chutney's (used very often in indian culture) and I love using these peaches. I usually buy them from stop and shop and they are super affordable and in expensive... I find that they come on sale very often so they are easy to find and they taste great! They are good for a snack or in chutneys!
Janine C.
My daughter loves taking these little packs in her school lunch. I'm not crazy about the hello part but it's better than her spilling them when she peels off the top like the varieties that are in juice. good price, very comparable to store brand prices.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
I like to refrigerate mine first. I like it really cold. It's usually my dessert. It's full of bursting flavor with a crunch of peach.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
Less sugar in these are the best for kids who need a little fruit but also want Jell-O. My sister loves these all the time
Marie M.
Halifax , NS
This was okay but not amazing. I have had much better products from this brand. Maybe the flavor is just not for me. Otherwise the price is good.