Del Monte® Peaches in Raspberry-Lemonade Flavored Gel, Fruit Cup® Snacks uploaded by Grecia H.

BY DEL MONTE #12 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Savor juicy diced peaches in a tasty raspberry-flavored gel. A perfect on-the-go snack that’s oh-so-rich in Vitamin C.

Water, Peaches, Sugar, Gum Blend (Dextrose, Gellan, Xanthan And Locust Bean Gums), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Carmine, Ascorbic Acid (To Preserve Color), Calcium Chloride.

Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Definitely the grossest thing I've ever eatten in my life. Very disappointing. I am a raspberry lemonade fan so I thought I would like these not so much. The jail was disgusting I don't even know what that was supposed to be but I would not even let my kids eat that. We try doing it frozen thinking it would be better but it was just worse. Not one of the better fruit cups out there
Jessica T.
Del Monte has always been a brand I remember even being a young child. My grandma would use all the fruits in her recipes. However, i love that i can take these peaches on the go and not have just the syrup. The gel is a nice change for anyone that doesn't want the high sugary syrup all the time. I am not too big of a fan of raspberry, but it's okay with the peach.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I like Del Monte products and the small containers are so convenient for my little girl. However, this flavor combination was terrible. I hate to write a bad review, but the flavors clashed big time. My daughter refused to finish it.
Tosha M.
I love these! they are great snacks for all ages whether it be a small child to an elderly person. I eat these when my sugar drops an you can buy them at a great price!
Stacy J.
Great snack for my kids and even for me in my lunch for work. Nice size and taste great as well. My kids love these so much that they are usually all gone within hours because they will sneak them when I'm not paying attention.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Del Monte is a wonderful brand for the on the go person. its a great snack for yourself or your child. they taste great and they are reasonably priced! this is a trusted brand and well liked and used in many homes or schools!
Becky T.
Hiram, GA
This is a must have in our pantry for my husband and my granddaughter. They easily tossed into a backpack or lunch cooler for an afternoon snack. Love how they taste. One of our favorites
Jonna S.
Im not a huge fan of packaged fruit but they are great for on the go, my son loves them, the gel is less messy, and unlike the pouch fruits for kids I like that I can see through the package before giving it to my son
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Del Monte is a go to brand and has been since I was a kid. I still get excited about these fruits in gel. So delicious and makes a great mid day snack or when you want something sweet.
Stacy S.
1923 reviews
I purchased the new fruit and chia from DelMonte and they were delicious. They had lots of flavor in them and they were also so healthy. I will absolutely be buying these again and I am so excited that they have more than one flavor
Yanirie N.
Saint cloud, FL
Are they really healthy
Tiffany M.
Have any of you ever frozen these cups? If so, how did they taste?
Katharine M.
Austin, TX
Are these truly healthy for you?
member-74b8ec026
Clayton, NC
Has this been used used for cobbler?
Marta Z.
These are practical "grab and go" snacks. I love the peaches and raspberries. I don't know how they stay fresh so I'm not too sure if I would eat too many of these. But in a pinch for a snack and time, these are great. They are tasty and lite.