BY DEL MONTE

It just doesn’t get any peachier than these diced peaches in refreshing peach flavored gel. A rich source of Vitamin C and totally portable!

Ingredient:

Water, Peachess & Nutrition Facts, Sugar, Gum Blend (Dextrose, Gellan, Xanthan And Locust Bean Gums), Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Carmine, Calcium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid (To Preserve Color).

Beverly A.
Stockbridge, MI
Love these fruit cups. Perfect nutritous snack for on the go and for a quick snack at home. Theres a wide variety to choose from and they don't cost alot. Perfect for everyone all ages.
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
I love these. its like the perfect health snack. they taste grate and are grate on the go. they are also pretty good for a sweet tooth since they are a little sweet but not unhealthy.
Michelle L.
I like peaches and you can't get fresh peaches during the winter time. It's healthy for you and delicious. I got them at Jewel and I would buy it again.
Ashley S.
Browns Mills, NJ
I don't enjoy these as much as the peaches in the fruit juice but they're still pretty good for a quick and some what healthy snack.
Cindy M.
Stafford, TX
I just love this snack, they remind me of my childhood since I always ate them for lunch in school.
Nakita A.
These are so good. I love that the fruit doesn't ever taste old and the Jell-O never looks gross.
Sara B.
Pomona , ca
Love this, they are so soft, Grate taste. And yes I remember eating them in school for lunch.

back