Del Monte® Peaches, Fruit Cup® Snacks uploaded by Veronica B.Del Monte® Peaches, Fruit Cup® Snacks uploaded by Nancy G.Del Monte® Peaches, Fruit Cup® Snacks uploaded by Priscilla A.

BY DEL MONTE #28 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A Fruit Cup® treat – on the run! Enjoy a personal-sized serving of bite-sized peaches in real fruit juice.

Peaches, Water, Sugar, Pear Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (To Preserve Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid.

Buy on Target*
Miranda V.
I like the taste of the peaches but the syrup is horrible. They fill the cups all the way to the top so it always spills when trying to open them. And the syrup is way too thick. The ones with real fruit juice are so much better
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Del Monte fruits are always so fresh and you never get a bad fruit like other brands.  I pack these in my kids lunches, but they are also great snacks in between meals.  Their favorites are peaches and the mandarin oranges.  I purchase mine at Walmart.  I love that the peaches come in the family pack size.
Amber N.
I can eat these non stop. I'm addicted to peaches and this is my go to for a quick snack. I'd rather eat this than a bag of chips any day! Perfect for small lunches or to put in your child's or spouses lunch for school/work! I can easily find these at any grocery store! The light syrup is perfect also, not too sugary. You can use these for baking as well. I love to make a quick snack using this, whipped cream, other fruits, and a shortcake or pound cake. Delicious!
Victoria R.
Princeton, KY
Available at my local grocery store in this specific fruit and others. they are healthy and delicious. its small enough to fit into a purse or a lunch box. Really good to have when fresh fruit is not available or as easy to get ahold of. The syrup/juice is not to thick or sugary like in some fruits it is a great snack.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My son loves these. It's pretty much the only way to get him to eat fruit. He loved how sweet peaches are and the juice Its in. I love that they are inexpensive and come in 4 packs or more.
Taylor H.
These are one of my favorite fruit cups! I have tried other brands and they just do not compare. They are super affordable and I usually get them at Kroger or Target for 2/$4, which gets you 8 cups. The juice in these are very light and delicious and great for a snack when you need one for both adults and kids! Love this one!
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
It's a light quick snack. The peaches are always good and taste fairly fresh. The only downside to it is that the syrup does give off a bit of an artificial taste but besides that it is good. The fact that it comes in small cups also comes in handy because it doesn't take up much space and you can always slip it into a jacket pocket or a side pocket of a bag on the go.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
These are pretty good and super easy to bring as a snack to work. I usually get the generic brand at Harris teeter with no sugar added. But these are tasty and refreshing. They are for a good price since you’re getting four of them and usually there’s a deal if you get two packs
Nancy G.
I Looooove diced peaches...

Yellow cling peaches in lightly sweetened juice. I mix it with frozen yogurt or some regular fruit and the taste comes out delicious.
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
Is the syrup thick and overwhelming?
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
Easy to open?
Madhuri P.
When it says light syrup, does it taste artificial?
Michelle M.
Millington, TN
Are these good if I put them in the freezer and let them thaw during the day?