BY DEL MONTE

Del Monte® Quality Lite Peach Halves.
1/3 less calories than peaches in heavy syrup.
Yellow cling peaches in extra light syrup. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Johanna  D.
Portland, OR
Del Monte is a great brand, and I love their canned fruit. Though the taste sugary and sweet, in the syrup they use. I personally prefer real fruit. But the peaches are my favorite canned fruit by Del Monte.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
When I think about canned fruits, Del Monte is the only brand I will buy. They have great flavor. I use these for cooking and just eating plain. My kids love them too.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend and I would always get these when we would sit and watch movies. I love peaches but I give it 4 starts because sometimes they are too soft.
Emerald C.
These are my favorite peaches to bake with. The juice isn't to sweet. The peaches are soft and juicy. I use them when i make peach cobbler.
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
I fed this to my baby when he was little. I'd wash off the syrup and cut up the fruit and he would eat it like crazy!
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
Love Delmonte peaches they really tastes great. make peach cobbler out of them, also eat them with cereal.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
Perfect for a quick breakfast, just mix with some cottage cheese and it's really tasty.
Kamilah Z.
This is too tasty! also try mango slices! very sweet yet satisfying. sometimes i pop them in the fridge and they come out cold and even more delicious on hot days
Blaine A.
For fruit in a can, lol this is the only brand I will buy. It's nice every once in awhile. The taste is so delish. Everyone in my home loves when I do pick these up.