Del Monte® Peach Halves in Light Syrup uploaded by Desiree R.

BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Del Monte Peach Halves in Light Syrup

Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I usually try to buy fresh fruits, but sometimes I don't have the time or don't want to spend the money. But every time I end up being disappointed. Even when I buy Del Monte which is a little more expensive than the other brands, I end up with peaches that don't have much flavor other than the overly sweet syrup they are canned in.
Nicole R.
Flushing, NY
This is probably the best canned fruit I've ever had. I'm sick? I eat canned peaches. I'm perfectly healthy? I eat canned peaches. They are so sweet and the nectar is good for a sore throat. I use this brand in baking as well. They are always very tasty and there is a lot more food per can than would be expected.
Jessica D.
These peaches are so good. They aren't too sweet and are perfect to add to any dinner. Sometimes you get a hard spot on peaches which is where the pit was, but that is easily overlooked.
Stefanie D.
These are so good! I can eat these all day long and feel great. Worth the money to get these
Madelyn V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh best can fruit ever!!!!
They are just perfect and worth your money 😍
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
I buy these sometimes to have as dessert after dinner. Definitely the best canned fruit out there!