BY DEL MONTE #57 in Sauces

Just Add This Easy Meal-starter To Browned Ground Beef Or Turkey To Make A One-pan Family Favorite. Made With Wholesome, Nutritious Tomatoes, It’s Also Fat Free.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Green And Red Bell Peppers, Salt, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Worcestershire Sauce Concentrate (Distilled Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Spices, Dehydrated Onions, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors.

Buy on Walmart
Michaela C.
I know most people prefer Manwich, including my husband, but I really like the Del Monte Sloppy Joe sauce!  It's got a little sweetness to it that I really like, especially since I always put chips on my sloppy joes, so it's like a sweet, savory, salty, crunchy thing.  I will buy this again!
Sezzy S.
North Hills, CA
First time trying this for yesterday's dinner.
Me and my husband loved it and wouldn't mind making Thursday's, sloppy joe Thursday
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
The sloppy Joe mix has decent texture and flavor but we don't eat it much my boyfriend days it has to much grease for his stomach
Stacy H.
Yakima, WA
This sloppy joe sauce has decent flavor and texture, my problem is more of a personal one. My stomach just doesn't like it at all!
Emilee D.
conroe, tx
Always have loved del monte products and sloppy joes. put them together my friend and you have made history.