BY DEL MONTE

The recipe that made Del Monte® famous! Slowly simmered tomatoes perfectly seasoned with the flavor of onions, celery, and green peppers. With no artificial flavors or preservatives.

Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Sugar, Sea Salt, Vegetables (Onions, Celery, Green Bell Peppers), Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Spice.

Melanie R.
Love that there is no artificial ingredients or preservitives. You can taste all of the veggies in this can. I'm pretty impressed with its quality. I love it for making sauces and soups.
Bethany W.
Warner Robins, GA
These are an ok canned tomato. I prefer the hunts brand over these but will use these if I have to. They do have a good taste and will work for most any recipe
Sarah J.
These tomatoes taste so great in soup. They give it another level of flavor with the added herbs, spices, or veggies depending on the canned tomatoes.
Lauren L.
I use these in my family's chili recipe. They had another great texture to the recipe... and great flavor!
Brianna W.
Overland Park, KS
These are the only tomatoes I use for making my homemade salsa. They're fantastic. Delicious
Patricia G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I like this in my jambalaya. The flavors are great and it adds depth to the dish
Elizabeth  s.
El Paso, TX
I really like this mix for a meat loaf or even chili. It's fast and easy to use.

Kohl's