BY DEL MONTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with fresh cut blue lake green beans Picked fresh, packed fresh No preservatives Packed from fresh green beans

kelly W.
Wamego, KS
Canned green beans are disgusting!! I wouldn't feed them to my kids unless it was all we had. They are so gross and not nearly as good for you as a fresh or frozen green bean
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Luv green beans! !!! But not in cans i rather get it fresh or frozen. I usually mix other veggies with some butter. Price good but in a can no bueno!!!
Nicole S.
BARRIE, Ontario
Not bad if mixed with another dish, but wouldn't be my first choice if frozen or fresh were available. I remember my grandmother giving them to me as a side dish as a child and I hated them. They have a very different taste than green beans naturally have.