Del Monte No Sugar Added Mandarin Oranges uploaded by Nikki P.

BY DEL MONTE #57 in Fruit

Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges.
Quality.
No sugar added.
65% less sugar & 40% fewer calories than mandarin oranges in light syrup.
Whole segments packed in water, artificially sweetened.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand. see more...

• We love these for long road trips. Anyone else bring along these ...3 Answers
  • Isn't it great that these fruit cups last so much longer than fre...3 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with these!" in 1 review
  • "You can take a healthy snack size of fruit with you anywhere." in 1 review
  • "Yummy and quick snack that easy for those who need to just grab and go. " in 1 review
Brie F.
I love mandarin oranges but this is not my favorite brand. Yes, they are affordable but there are more affordable brands that taste just as good if not better. They have delicious flavor and I will be buying them again on a sporadic basis
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
My daughter always wants me to send her with this mandarins for lunch. She enjoys the flavor and i must say she is NOT a sweets person so this are the ones she enjoys the most. They are not expensive and they are delicious. 100% will keep buying this.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Love these! The flavor is so much better (in my opinion) in comparison to the Dole mandarin oranges. I enjoy drinking the juice even once the mandarin oranges are gone!
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Mandarin oranges are so sweet on their own, who needs sugar? Del Monte understood that when they came out with this product. The mandarins are super sweet and delicious. The can is big enough to share, but don't be surprised if you don't want to. They are so good!
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
I absolutely love Del Monte mandarins, I keep them on stock at ALL times & the white grape juice they settle in give them the most wonderful flavor! Also, the segments are perfect for kids! These can be found anywhere for about $1.50
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Handy cup of freshly packaged mandarin oranges in a slightly sweet juice. Perfect for at home or on the go. You can take a healthy snack size of fruit with you anywhere.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
The Mandarin Oranges are so refreshing ! A nice treat to have in the day at any time. The juice the fruits are in is nice also. I like to keep it in the fridge to make it nice and cold.
Eva C.
I love getting the peach ones! They are super good and my child loves them, she drinks the syrup first and then tips the cup upside down and makes a huge mess!
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love mandarin oranges! These are super yummy and sweet, but not too sweet. The amount in the cups are perfect for a snack. You can't go wrong with these!
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my favorite fruit cups ever!! I love mandarins and these are delicious! They sit in a nice, sweet juice that is refreshing to drink afterwards!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Isn't it great that these fruit cups last so much longer than fresh fruit?
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
We love these for long road trips. Anyone else bring along these fruit cups while traveling?