BY DEL MONTE #7 in Fruit

A Great Source Of Vitamin C At Home Or On-the-go, These Bite-sized Mandarin Orange Segments Are Packed Fresh In Water – With No Sugar Added.

Mandarin Oranges, Water, Sorbitol, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Color), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Cellulose, Citric Acid.

Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
These go down so easy! The taste is amazing, letting them sit in the juice to absorb as much flavor as possible is honestly the best idea. I love buying these in cans so that I can get more in one sitting!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I take these for lunch every day! They are so yummy and doesn't take up much room in my lunch box! They have a great flavor and no sugar so they are a healthier option for a snack vs chips.
Stacy S.
I purchased a Chia version of this product because it looked interesting. I would definitely not let down. It tasted great and was very healthy. I will absolutely consider purchasing this in the very near future
Tiffany S.
Gadsden, AL
These are a great snack to go and i love that they are "no sugar added" because since I am always on the run, sometimes it is hard to find snacks that are low in fat and added sugars. I love to keep some fruit with me at all times in case I need an emergency snack and sometimes fresh fruit is not always the most practical choice. These taste great and they are convenient. I think this is a step in the right direction for Del Monte and I wish more and more companies would produce snacks/meals made to go yet still healthy. I hate that a lot of the time I feel like I have to choose one or the other.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are great for lunches and to take on the go or for people like me that struggle with portion sizes! They taste good and have less sugar then a lot of others. You can find it at most markets and it's not as cheap as canned fruit but still affordable.
Kirsten H.
I love the individual fruit cups! And my favorite are the no sugar added, since fruit is naturally sweet there's no need to add sugars. The individual cups make fruit easier to eat on the go, easier to eat in a hurry and without the mess of peeling, cutting or biting into juicy fresh fruit.
Trish K.
Orlando, FL
These fruit cups are the greatest. Easiest way to get fruit in your daily diet. Love the indiviual cups (don't miss the can taste thats for sure) I like that they are no sugar added. It is not needed and lets you taste the real fruit instead of all the sugars.
Nicole S.
Piedmont, SC
I think this is a perfect little snack to throw into your child or your own lunchbox. They are disposable and easy to open. I really liked the flavors in these cups. I have been eating Del Monte's pear cups for years so I was excited to try these as well. Overall, good !
Danelle T.
Pendleton, OR
My kids love mandarin oranges and they love the Del Monte no Sugar added Mandarin Oranges. They are great for going on vacations to make sure the kids have a healthy snack and for lunches at school. Would recommend to my friends
Amber L.
These are my absolute favorite, you can take them anywhere, school, picnic, beach, lake and even a boat....... Ready for all kinds of use and with very few calibers it's a dream come true :)
Este E.
Severna Park, MD
When eating these, do you drink the juice or leave it in the cup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these any good?
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
I love mandarin oranges, especially Dole. Are they good in the no sugar added products? Thanks for any help - I am type 1 Diabetic and these would be better for me, so long as they taste great.