BY DEL MONTE #7 in Fruit

Del monte no sugar added mandarin oranges in artificially sweetened water fruit cups 4-ct. see more...

Buy on Target*
Amber L.
Amber L.
These are my absolute favorite, you can take them anywhere, school, picnic, beach, lake and even a boat....... Ready for all kinds of use and with very few calibers it's a dream come true :)
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite snacks to take to the beach (if I do not have the fresh fruit at home). I definitely enjoy that it is not as sweet.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Cedar Springs, MI
Del monte manderin oranges are my favorite fruit i could eat them all day! I also love how perfect propirtioned they are also
Socorro O.
Socorro O.
Manteca
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I usually don't like these much but these are so good. My mom always gets them for me
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Salinas, CA
Foodie Expert
So addicting !!! I can never just eat one I always want more and more lol they're so delicious !
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I take these for lunch every day! They are so yummy and doesn't take up much room in my lunch box! They have a great flavor and no sugar so they are a healthier option for a snack vs chips.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I purchased a Chia version of this product because it looked interesting. I would definitely not let down. It tasted great and was very healthy. I will absolutely consider purchasing this in the very near future
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lincolnton, NC
Foodie Expert
These fruit cups are the greatest. Easiest way to get fruit in your daily diet. Love the indiviual cups (don't miss the can taste thats for sure) I like that they are no sugar added. It is not needed and lets you taste the real fruit instead of all the sugars.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a staple item in my kids' lunch boxes! I love that they don't have any added sugar.. Much better than some of the other brands that are full of sugar! These also taste amazing added to orange Jell-O!!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Foodie Expert
These are convenient and super tasty. They are low in calories and high in Vit C. I like the fact that these are portable. I just drink them out of the little plastic cup.
Este E.
Este E.
Severna Park, MD
When eating these, do you drink the juice or leave it in the cup?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these any good?
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
Foodie Expert
I love mandarin oranges, especially Dole. Are they good in the no sugar added products? Thanks for any help - I am type 1 Diabetic and these would be better for me, so long as they taste great.