Del Monte No Sugar Added Mandarin Oranges uploaded by Nikki P.

BY DEL MONTE #41 in Fruit

Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges.
Quality.
No sugar added.
65% less sugar & 40% fewer calories than mandarin oranges in light syrup.
Whole segments packed in water, artificially sweetened.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand. see more...

• We love these for long road trips. Anyone else bring along these ...3 Answers
  • Isn't it great that these fruit cups last so much longer than fre...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "You can't go wrong with these!" in 1 review
  • "You can take a healthy snack size of fruit with you anywhere." in 1 review
  • "Yummy and quick snack that easy for those who need to just grab and go. " in 1 review
Brie F.
Foodie Expert
I love mandarin oranges but this is not my favorite brand. Yes, they are affordable but there are more affordable brands that taste just as good if not better. They have delicious flavor and I will be buying them again on a sporadic basis
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
My daughter always wants me to send her with this mandarins for lunch. She enjoys the flavor and i must say she is NOT a sweets person so this are the ones she enjoys the most. They are not expensive and they are delicious. 100% will keep buying this.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
Love these! The flavor is so much better (in my opinion) in comparison to the Dole mandarin oranges. I enjoy drinking the juice even once the mandarin oranges are gone!
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Mandarin oranges are so sweet on their own, who needs sugar? Del Monte understood that when they came out with this product. The mandarins are super sweet and delicious. The can is big enough to share, but don't be surprised if you don't want to. They are so good!
Deserea' T.
I love mandarin oranges! They are sweet and slightly tart. It is a perfect on the go snack and is great if added with strawberries, blueberries, and apples. I also add them to my smoothies.
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
Foodie Expert
Instead of giving my son candy I buy these Mandarin Oranges he loves them and no sugar added they are sweet on their own. He can't never have enough cans lol
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Foodie Expert
These are very good I really like them. to me they taste the same as the one with sugar so it pretty the same to me
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
Foodie Expert
The best quick and easy snack for on the go or at home! Easy to open and can eat right out of the can.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
I like to eat these alone and use them in salads and desserts! Tasty little treat and quick treat!
Shea L.
Foodie Expert
We really love this sweet refreshing fruit! This is a better snack instead of eating junk food.
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
We love these for long road trips. Anyone else bring along these fruit cups while traveling?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Isn't it great that these fruit cups last so much longer than fresh fruit?