BY DEL MONTE #29 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

The Ready-to-eat, Go-anywhere Fruit Cup® Snack, Now With 60% Fewer Calories Than Our Regular Diced Peaches!

Peaches, Water, Ascorbic Acid (To Preserve Color), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

• "Its a great snack to take when in a rush in the morning." in 1 review
  • "If youre looking for a healthy snack, these is definitely the best choice!" in 1 review
Sam M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these! I'll mix with cottage cheese for a healthy snack. Appreciate they are packed in water so you don't have any added sugars, the peaches are sweet enough!
lilay g.
Calexico, CA
These are delicious. Its a great snack to take when in a rush in the morning. Very refreshing for the summer if kept in the refrigerator. Both kids and adults will enjoy. The cubes are bite sizes. The peaches sit in water mixed w its natural juices so it wont be all artificial like other fruit cups. You wont feel the beed to drain the cup before eating it.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
It's a tasty fruit cup. It's exactly what you want/expect from a fruit cup. It's nice that they come in water but artificially sweetening something that peaches come in is a little ridiculous. This is not a very healthy snack all things considered, but definitely is healthier than eating straight up candy or cookies
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
I love how fresh these taste as well as the fact that it is a healthy snack to take on the go. Del Monte fruit cups are always really good especially the one with the cherry juice in it!
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
My 2 year old loves these! they are so easy for a quick snack, and much better then cookies all the time. I love that they come in water instead of the gel or sticky juice. I also pack them in my husbands lunch. Great snack and great taste.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
These are a great snack for my 2 year old. She loves them and I don't mind giving them to her. Love that they made a no sugar add version. They travel well too!
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
Peaches are my daughters favorite. I love that these are no sugar added because I don't like to give her a lot of sugar. They have a great taste also.
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love these. They taste great plus they are packed in water instead of syrup. I would recommend these over the other diced peaches on the market.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Always a good quick snack when you're on the run. if you eat it like i do no spoon required! even better for you since its no sugar added!
shalanika m.
I love love love diced peaches they're so good and yummy. They're perfect if you have kids too. You can pack this in their lung sack