BY DEL MONTE

We pick all of your favorite vegetables at the height of ripeness, then pack them together to lock in their garden-sweet taste and nutrients.

Vegetables (Carrots, Green Beans, Peas, Corn, Lima Beans), Water, Sea Salt, Celery Seed Extract, Onion Extract, Natural Flavor.

Leonarda M.
Your go to when you need a quick meal. Add it to tuna, chicken, rice and many other things. Great way to get the family to eat vegetables.
jessica l.
Piqua, OH
If I'm going to buy canned goods it's going to be Del Monte. They taste fresh and aren't mushy. They don't have a weird canned taste.
Olivia M.
Love mixed vegetables for chicken pot pie, and this brand has a great taste and not to mushy or have a bad canned veggies taste.
Maria N.

I love Del Monte Mixed Vegetables are delicious, perfect for a salad, chicken pie , a delicious sauce , the whole family likes
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
I'm not personally a big fan of mixed veggies, but I know this brand is always good. One of my go to brands for sure.
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
This is the only way I am able to get my daughter to eat veggies. I would mix this in the rice and boom she eats them
Abileydis D.
I love this mix of vegetables, combined in a salad or with rice is perfect , very good taste.... !👏 😃 .... 🍛
Cecilia V.
Del Monte Mixed Vegetables taste amazing. They are pre-cut vegetables ready to eat with any dish.
Joyce C.
Carolina
This pot of Mixed Vegetables I like very much when I make rice with vegetables made to the water that brings the pot and the rice is left with a very rich flavor.I would say it is healthy because we are eating vegetables.And every time I see it in the market, I buy it.
Itzel J.
Saint Peter, MN
Do u guy have other one or just that one