Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges - No Sugar Added

Refreshing Mandarin orange segments that are practically bursting with flavor and antioxidant-rich Vitamin C. Packed fresh in water with no preservatives or added sugar.

Mandarin Oranges, Water, Sorbitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Cellulose, Citric Acid.

We love these for long road trips. Anyone else bring along these fruit cups while traveling?
Isn't it great that these fruit cups last so much longer than fresh fruit?
Start your review of Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges - No Sugar Added!
How would you rate this product?
I love mandarin oranges! They are sweet and slightly tart. It is a perfect on the go snack and is great if added with strawberries, blueberries, and apples. I also add them to my smoothies.
Kendall Park, NJ
The Mandarin Oranges are so refreshing ! A nice treat to have in the day at any time. The juice the fruits are in is nice also. I like to keep it in the fridge to make it nice and cold.
Lathrop, CA
I find that the syrup is super sweet. I usually throw it down the drain before I indulge in the mandarin orange slices. Yummy and quick snack that easy for those who need to just grab and go.
Layton, UT
My kids love these as snacks or along with their lunches. I like how easy they are to eat and I feel better about making sure they are getting healthy choices!
1,392 reviews
I love getting the peach ones! They are super good and my child loves them, she drinks the syrup first and then tips the cup upside down and makes a huge mess!
Muskegon, MI
I love the pineapple juice and even though their canned , they tasted so fresh ! I usually taste the can and you don't and everything is always so delicious
Lake placid , FL
Instead of giving my son candy I buy these Mandarin Oranges he loves them and no sugar added they are sweet on their own. He can't never have enough cans lol
I like canned mandarins. It's more beneficial when they are in water, versus syrup, so this is a nice treat. Flavor is as expected and will purchase again
Antioch, TN
I love mandarin oranges! These are super yummy and sweet, but not too sweet. The amount in the cups are perfect for a snack. You can't go wrong with these!
My daughter loves Mandarin oranges and these make it quick and easy to pack and serve. I do prefer glass containers versus cans due to chemicals in cans.