Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges - No Sugar Added

Refreshing Mandarin orange segments that are practically bursting with flavor and antioxidant-rich Vitamin C. Packed fresh in water with no preservatives or added sugar.

Mandarin Oranges, Water, Sorbitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Cellulose, Citric Acid.

We love these for long road trips. Anyone else bring along these fruit cups while traveling?
Isn't it great that these fruit cups last so much longer than fresh fruit?
Start your review of Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges - No Sugar Added!
How would you rate this product?
Greenwood, IN
I love these mandarine oranges. Del monte is the best for these. They never dissapoint in taste or texturen there is never a mushy one or ones that taste weird. They are perfectly tangy. I always get them in 100% juice and they go great in fruit cocktails or fruit salads. They add an acidic freshness even while not being fresh.
Johnstown, PA
My son and partner really like these. These are the two pickiest men I know and this is one of those staples as a treat in our house that is a repeat buy for us. they're reasonably priced and available at most grocers. They're more flavorful than other mandarin orange brands. I would recommend highly.
Webster, TX
My daughter always wants me to send her with this mandarins for lunch. She enjoys the flavor and i must say she is NOT a sweets person so this are the ones she enjoys the most. They are not expensive and they are delicious. 100% will keep buying this.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy canned mandarins!!! Easy and quick healthy snack!!! Love to eat them. Especially when i had my babies first as newborns. A mama has not that much time to eat... the juice is tastey too!!! You can eat them plane or in a fruit salad... yummy in my tummy
Swansea, IL
Fruit is sweet enough as it is that if I can get a no sugar added version, that’s my top choice. I like these in particular because my niece and nephew love mandarin oranges enough that this is a snack they’ll choose over junk food year round.
Cedar Hills, UT
Del Monte’s Mandarin Oranges without sugar is better than Dole in light syrup. I highly recommend Del Monte’s mandarins on my salads. They are affordable and you can buy them in the little take and go cups which is convenient.
united states
Yummy! These are so good I love Mandarin oranges but hate peeling them they go great in a fruit salad. I love love drinking the juice after eating all the oranges. I take a can with me to work quiet often because their so affordable and convenient. They are really feeling as well which is surprising.
Columbus, GA
I always keep several cans of these at home. I am awful when buying fresh produce so I prefer cans so I don’t have to worry about it going back after a week. These are great put in a Tupperware in your fridge to pick at as a snack throughout the day! I prefer the orange in water, not the syrup!
Topeka, KS
I really like these oranges. They are really delicious and there are quite a few of them in the can (more than I expected them to be). The price is great and with no sugar added, I don't have to worry as much about my sugar intake. I would definitely recommend this product.
Frederick, MD
I love Mandarin oranges. this product is good when you want fruit and a quick pinch and is cheap and most grocery stores. The fruit is fresh and the flavor is good. I also like their to-go cups for a quick snack or to add to my lunch if I pack it and take it to work.