Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges - No Sugar Added

Refreshing Mandarin orange segments that are practically bursting with flavor and antioxidant-rich Vitamin C. Packed fresh in water with no preservatives or added sugar.

Mandarin Oranges, Water, Sorbitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Cellulose, Citric Acid.

We love these for long road trips. Anyone else bring along these fruit cups while traveling?
Isn't it great that these fruit cups last so much longer than fresh fruit?
Start your review of Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges - No Sugar Added!
How would you rate this product?
Marrero, LA
I don’t see why they add so much sugar to these canned fruits. I guess to preserve them or something; not sure but I always buy the lite version or no sugar added fruit in cans. I love mandarin oranges. I’ll pop it in the freezer real quick to get it super cold and enjoy it as a nice healthier dessert.
Tacoma, WA
No compromise on taste but with much less and unneeded sugar. The mandarin’s are still fresh and taste just as sweet without taking on all the excess sugar from being stored in syrup. I always keep the individual packs in my snack drawer for late night sweet tooth moments.
Dixon, IL
Love how flavorful and good these are. Delicious and price is affordable. Yes I would buy again and this brand is my ultimate favorite canned fruit available and a brand I trust. I recommend this product to others due to the quality of the product and their reputation.
Dawsonville, GA
I really love these as a snack with some cottage cheese! They are so juicy and they are always super fresh! I love that i don't have to peel them and get all that under my nails! They are a very good price and always pretty easy to find in my local grocery store.
Trussville, AL
Dellmonte is a brand of fruit canned that I can trust for my family that is a good price. There are many varieties of canned fruit from Dellmonte that make choosing a healthier snack easier for my family. I would recommend trying any of the varieties
Wdm, IA
A staple at our house. My girls absolutely love them. Mandarins are not always good year round, and I hate buying a bad bag. These are always delicious and no added sugar. It’s a healthy add to their lunch or just for a snack.
Madill, OK
My daughter love these mandarins. She eats them as a snack, I just drain the water and they taste as good as fresh fruit. No sugar added is a big plus. So convenient, no peeling. Ready to eat.
Clanton, AL
Love these mandarin oranges. I put these in my salads both with spinach or congealed salads. They are always fresh and very juicy. I would love to see these in a bigger can. Great value!
New Orleans, LA
my favorite canned fruit - no sugar added is the way to go if you're just looking to down a can of fruit and not feel shameful. These little guys are sweet enough as is. I wish they came in bigger sizes/value containers because I can eat one of these in 3 minutes.
Chambersburg, PA
We use mandarin oranges for snacks for the kids, toppings on salad, as well as sides for breakfast and lunch. My kids love the taste, and so love that there’s no extra sugar added and I know what I’m giving my kids with no worry!