Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges - No Sugar Added

Refreshing Mandarin orange segments that are practically bursting with flavor and antioxidant-rich Vitamin C. Packed fresh in water with no preservatives or added sugar.

Mandarin Oranges, Water, Sorbitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Cellulose, Citric Acid.

We love these for long road trips. Anyone else bring along these fruit cups while traveling?
Isn't it great that these fruit cups last so much longer than fresh fruit?
Start your review of Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges - No Sugar Added!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
My kids and I love these. Mixed with some cherries pineapple and green grapes, that is our perfect snack. It's healthy, flavor is full and their quality is great for the price.
A wonderful item provided by a company I feel I know and trust. I keep back up canned for but want to stay as true to healthy foods habits as possible. This is great to have
Claxton, GA
My twin five year old boys love mandarin oranges and I like that del monte has them without added sugar because they are sweet enough on their own, extra sugar isn’t needed.
Broken Arrow , OK
Two of my kids love mandarin oranges. They are an easy, quick and nutritious snack that also curb the craving for a sweet treat. This is a great after school snack or sweet addition to a home packed lunch.
Jackson, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Sometimes oranges can get a little pricey and this a a really good substitute for fresh. My girls love these oranges! Prefect healthy snack that can be eaten on the go.
Seattle , WA
Mandarin oranges are so sweet on their own, who needs sugar? Del Monte understood that when they came out with this product. The mandarins are super sweet and delicious. The can is big enough to share, but don't be surprised if you don't want to. They are so good!
I love mandarin oranges but this is not my favorite brand. Yes, they are affordable but there are more affordable brands that taste just as good if not better. They have delicious flavor and I will be buying them again on a sporadic basis
Arlington, VA
I absolutely love Del Monte mandarins, I keep them on stock at ALL times & the white grape juice they settle in give them the most wonderful flavor! Also, the segments are perfect for kids! These can be found anywhere for about $1.50
Naples, ME
Handy cup of freshly packaged mandarin oranges in a slightly sweet juice. Perfect for at home or on the go. You can take a healthy snack size of fruit with you anywhere.
Erie, CO
Love these! The flavor is so much better (in my opinion) in comparison to the Dole mandarin oranges. I enjoy drinking the juice even once the mandarin oranges are gone!