Del Monte® Mandarin Oranges, Fruit Cup® Snacks uploaded by Mallory R.

BY DEL MONTE #10 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Perfect at home or on-the-go, these tasty, bite-sized mandarin orange segments are packed in real fruit juice. Rich in Vitamin C.

Mandarin Oranges, Water, Sugar, Pear Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (To Preserve Color), Citric Acid.

Buy on Walmart*
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
These mandarins are WONDERFUL to keep on hand for several reasons...they don't need refrigeration...can be stored long term...they are just the right snack size and are a perfect addition to cereal. I will recommend it to my friends!
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
I love the individual packaging. I get these all the time. I am not a big fan of these but my kids love them. Very healthy for you tastes great and they aren't too pricey. They have a lot of juice in them.
Tiffany S.
Gadsden, AL
These are a great snack to go and i love that they are "no sugar added" because since I am always on the run, sometimes it is hard to find snacks that are low in fat and added sugars. I love to keep some fruit with me at all times in case I need an emergency snack and sometimes fresh fruit is not always the most practical choice. These taste great and they are convenient. I think this is a step in the right direction for Del Monte and I wish more and more companies would produce snacks/meals made to go yet still healthy. I hate that a lot of the time I feel like I have to choose one or the other.
Kirsten H.
I love the individual fruit cups! And my favorite are the no sugar added, since fruit is naturally sweet there's no need to add sugars. The individual cups make fruit easier to eat on the go, easier to eat in a hurry and without the mess of peeling, cutting or biting into juicy fresh fruit.
Savannah C.
Omg, these fruit cups are sooo good. My personal favorite are the dole pinapple cups, but I love to pack these up for lunches, or just for snacking. these are only 60 calories, and are so good they taste way better than candy!! Total worth every penny spent
Trish K.
Orlando, FL
These fruit cups are the greatest. Easiest way to get fruit in your daily diet. Love the indiviual cups (don't miss the can taste thats for sure) I like that they are no sugar added. It is not needed and lets you taste the real fruit instead of all the sugars.
Kara P.
My kids love these in almost any flavor, but I'm not that big of a fan because of the syrup they use unless they are the 100% fruit juice. Using syrup makes the fruit taste rubbery and that is not a wonderful feeling for anyone's mouth.
Nicole S.
Piedmont, SC
I think this is a perfect little snack to throw into your child or your own lunchbox. They are disposable and easy to open. I really liked the flavors in these cups. I have been eating Del Monte's pear cups for years so I was excited to try these as well. Overall, good !
Danelle T.
Pendleton, OR
My kids love mandarin oranges and they love the Del Monte no Sugar added Mandarin Oranges. They are great for going on vacations to make sure the kids have a healthy snack and for lunches at school. Would recommend to my friends
Amber L.
These are my absolute favorite, you can take them anywhere, school, picnic, beach, lake and even a boat....... Ready for all kinds of use and with very few calibers it's a dream come true :)
Este E.
Queenstown, MD
When eating these, do you drink the juice or leave it in the cup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these any good?
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
I love mandarin oranges, especially Dole. Are they good in the no sugar added products? Thanks for any help - I am type 1 Diabetic and these would be better for me, so long as they taste great.